Add New Server
Before any action can be made, new connection to server must be made.
Created connections can be stored on the list.
- Add - new server connection
- Edit - edit selected server connection
- Remove - remove selected server connection
- USE AS TEST SERVER - when selected no real connection is done to MTA. Application simulate real connection.
- Server Address - server address of host where MTA is installed.
- Server Port - TCP server port on which application listen. If port is not changed then default option should be used.
- Anonymous connection/credentials - if server application need credentials then Provide credentials option should be selected
- User Name - user name
- Password - user password