Information about applied license.
- Server Token - unique identifier of MTA server, this token is needed when generating personalized license key
- License Key - state of license key - valid or invalid with reason
- Type - type of license
- Expiry - date of license expiration, license can be with or without expiration limit
- Version - maximum application version limit to which license can be applied (i.e. > 2.0)
- Licensed Per - license can be per server or per user
- Registered by - name of licensee
Server token can be copied to clipboard using link copy to clipboard.
Sometimes on Linux machines there are some technical problems with proper copying Server Token, so selecting and pressing CTRL+C key will workaround the issue.