When you’re using exchange autoresponder for creating vacation email responses, support notifications or disabled/removed mailboxes you’ll probably need to use Loop Protection.
It will happen when other mail servers also using auto reply software and not prevent from loops. This will create message servers war, because servers will send infinite of emails.
Server side solution
MSH Exchange Autoresponder it’s an exchange tool for server side auto replies has built-in loop protection functionality. Thanks to it you can avoid a situation when two addresses exchange multiple autoresponders in an infinite loop.
By default Loop Protection is enabled and it’s set to no more than 1 auto reply message per 1 day to the same recipient. You can change time and count limit threshold you want. The Loop Protector counts autoreplies separately for each email address and each rule. It will not accumulate autoreplies from all rules in the program.
- easy message compose editor
- protect against message loops between servers
- use advanced time scheduling options for sending automatic messages
- limit number of replies to the same recipient or send autoreply all the time
- on click exchange transport agent installation
- wildcards and regular expressions for matching message sender, recipients and subject
- change auto reply sender email address
- it’s exchange server solution - Outlook is not needed
To learn more visit MSH Exchange Autoresponder website.