MSH Traffic Policy for Postfix, Zimbra and Sendmail is sophisticated email management system that allows to set server sided rules for automatic content control and flow administration.
Application works as external standalone mail filtering plug-in which integrate with MTA through official and standardized Milter API. Integration is done before mail is queued, so it can be used to filter spam and manipulate message before it hits your mail server.
Desktop application is flexible and powerful tool which gives many advantages for administrator comparing to manual scripts editing. It can run on Windows and Linux desktop.
Only brief of many features available in application:
- Block, reject or silently accept email message,
- Full message attachment control,
- Message and envelope recipients manipulation,
- Content filtering,
- Message throttling per defined time unit,
- Recipient rate limiting,
- Invoking external scripts and executables,
- Sending new email messages based on multiple conditions
- Forwarding, rerouting messages
To learn more visit MSH Traffic Policy website.